Dr. Hitesh Laad
MBBS, MS, (General Surgery) M. Ch. (Plastic Surgery),
D.N.B. (Plastic Surgery)
Has established Authentic Aesthetic Centre in Pune with the aim of providing high standards and advanced treatment in the area of Cosmetic, Micro-vascular and Maxillofacial surgery, which makes his patients even more confident about themselves.
• Dr Hitesh Laad is a M.B.B.S. from M.G.M. Medical College Indore.
• He did his M.S. (General Surgery) from the reputed S.S.G. Hospital Medical College Baroda in June 2004
• His aim was to become a Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, he studied further. He progressed further to do his M. Ch. (Plastic Surgery) from S.S.G. Hospital Medical College Baroda and D.N.B. (Plastic Surgery)
Additional Courses attended-
Along with his main qualifications, Dr Laad continued gaining further knowledge and skills in the following areas from reputed faculties. His know-how therefore is commendable.
• Fellowship with Dr Abdul Reda Lari at Lari Clinic Kuwait
• Comprehensive course on Maxillofacial Reconstruction by S.O.R.G. (Straussberg osteosynthes research group) Greece .
• Undergone course for Cosmetic Surgeries, Face Lift and Nonsurgical Aesthetic procedures at Indo-Italian Aesthetic surgery workshop at Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad under the guidance of eminent international faculties.
• Learned Endoscopic Brow Lift and other endoscopic cosmetic procedures under Dr A. Krause- Bergmann (Germany).
• Undergone International Aesthetic Surgery Tutorial (only M.C.I. Accredited Aesthetic Surgery tutorial course in India) under the auspices of International faculties. Organized by Dr. Thomas Biggs (U.S.A.)
• International symposium for Aesthetic Surgery for cosmetic surgery procedures
• A.O. recognized Principle course in Craniomaxillofacial Reconstruction
• Advanced International course in Maxillofacial Reconstruction organized by A.O. Synthes
• CME on Liposuction and Body Contouring, Sian Hospital
• "Basic Course in Microsurgical Techniques"; Conducted by Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
• "Hands on Workshop on Flap Dissection" conducted by eminent National and International faculties
• S.O.R.G. course on Head and Neck Reconstruction and Oncosurgery
Dr Laad has been the Head in the Department of Reconstructive, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Chinchwad Pune, for 6 years. He has trained DNB (General Surgery) students and other Doctors and nurses.
1) Cosmetic Surgeries
• Hair Transplant and Treatment
• Facial Rejuvenation, Face lift, Brow Lift
• Dimple Creation
• Rhinoplasty ( Nose Surgery)
• Scar Revisions
• Vitiligo Surgery
• Breast Augmentation
• Breast Reduction
• Gynaecomastia Surgery
• Nipple Surgery
• Nail Surgery
• Abdominoplasty ( Tummy Tuck)
• Weight Loss Programme
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
Botox and fillers
Other Conditions Treated non-surgically
Wrinkles and Pigmentation
2) Reconstructive surgeries for Congenital Deformities
• Cleft lip
• Cleft palate
• hypospadias and
• Malformations of the hand: Syndactyly (webbed fingers), Polydactyly (extra fingers), Trigger fingers, Crooked fingers, Short fingers.
3) Microvascular free tissue transfer (free flaps)
4) Peripheral Vascular Injuries
5) Faciomaxillary Trauma
6) Industrial Hand trauma
7) Post Burn Reconstruction
2) Paper presentations:
• "Our experience in perforator flaps of leg": Apsicon 2006 (National annual meeting of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)
• "Safe Limit in perforator flaps of leg": GPSA 2007 (Annual meeting of Gujarat Plastic Surgeons Association)
• Reconstruction of complex orbital floor defects different modalities available. MAPSICON 2013.
• Reconstruction of complex comminuted fracture of Mandible Mapsicon 2013.
3) Certified/ Instructional Courses:
• Fellowship with Dr Abdul Reda Lari at Lari clinic Kuwait
• Comprehensive course on maxillof facial reconstruction by S.O.R.G. (Straussberg osteosynthes research group) Greece
• Undergone course for cosmetic surgeries, face lift and nonsurgical aesthetic procedures at Indo-Italian Aesthetic surgery workshop at Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad under the guidance of eminent international faculties.
• Learned endoscopic brow lift and other endoscopic cosmetic procedures under Dr A. Krause- Bergmann (Germany). Undergone international aesthetic surgery tutorial (only M.C.I. accredited aesthetic surgery tutorial course in India) under the auspices of International faculties. Organized by Dr. Thomas Biggs (U.S.A.)
• International symposium for Aesthetic surgery 2009 for cosmetic surgery procedures
• A.O. recognized Principle course in craniomaxillofacial reconstruction may 2009.
• Advanced international course in maxillofacial reconstruction organized by A.O. Synthes. sep 2009.
• CME on Liposuction and Body Contouring, Sian Hospital, Mumbai 2009
• "Basic Course in Microsurgical techniques"; Conducted by Indian society for Reconstructive microsurgery. Nov 2006.
• "Hands on Workshop on Flap Dissection" conducted by eminent National and International faculties: Feb 2007.
• S.O.R.G. course on Head and neck reconstruction and Oncosurgery Mumbai 2013.
Regularly attends Meets, Symposia and CMEs
• Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic surgeons AESURG2011
• Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
• Oncology, Onco-surgery and Immediate Reconstructive Surgeries
• Orthognathic Surgery and Ear reconstruction
• Baroda Association of Plastic Surgeons
• Association of Plastic surgeons of India (APSI)
• Indian Aesthetic Surgery Meeting
• India Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
• MAPSICON (Maharashtra Association of Plastic surgeons)